sâmbătă, 25 august 2012

It goes on

    It is better than I have ever expected. We have almost five months and it goes on.
    I have never been as happy as I am now.
    I hope just I can give him everything he wants, understanding, I hope I could make him smile everytime, as he wishes. I hope I will be the same forever and I can make him be as he is now.
    I hope the future will be gentle: I hope we can have a future together.

    I know it is a little faster, but I really believe in this relationship.
    It is everything I have ever wanted. He is everything I have ever wanted, everything I want, everything I will want forever.
   
    I hope I will not be betrayed, I hope things are how I believe these are.

    I hope it will be allright forever. I hope all things I have in my mind are just bullshits. It's better if I will shut up, I don't want to have any argue.


Crt .