luni, 17 septembrie 2012

If I had closed my eyes then...

I still have your body heat in my arms. I still see your tears.
I've never liked when I saw you crying. No one would have liked this. I want you happy anytime.I wanna have you in my arms anytime, I'd like to fall asleep with my head on your chest, hearing your heart how it bits.
It was a beautiful day with you. The last. Last day of happiness. But it's not over.
You know we can fight against everyone and we can win. ;x

Need you forever, want you forever. <33

P.s. : I might have died in your arms then. I wouldn't change a thing my life. I am happy now, happier than annything cuz you're here >:d<

And if I had closed my eyes forever in those moments, in your arms, I would have been the happiest person and I wouldn't have feel any regret. <3


Crt