miercuri, 8 februarie 2012

Shits.

This is it?
It isn't fucking possible. He has all his life in front of him. Why is the world so bad? The baddest think that I have ever seen is a young person's death. It can't be possible!
It isn't strange when you hear about an old person "He or she died, she was 80 years old". Ofcourse, it hurts anytime.
But, when you hear about a young person "He or she died, because..." Oh, this "because", such a sucks thing. It is like "but", a very big "but".
And now,  let's see! There are so many things that you can hear about a young person. The one that I hate so much: cancer... There was a boy who died because of cancer. He was 14, maybe 15. Another boy, he was 21 I guess, the same problem.
Another one: accident. One of my neighbours died in a car accident... I miss him, he was a very nice person. There are moments when I believe I can hear or see him again.
Too many diseases, too many events can change a life... They can change it or destroy it.

The same thing happens when someone thinks life's end. But it goes on, on and on. There are too many persons who do not understand the life, they do not understand that the life is the most fucking important think in the world.

What the hell?! Why some of us are so stupid?! If I hear someone who wants suicide, I will kill him by myself! xD.
Crazy people! :|

God, please, bring them back to the fucking realty, they had lost the last fucking piece of mind. :|



Btx