luni, 14 noiembrie 2011

Space bound

Eminem-Space bound
Nobody knows me I'm cold
Walk down this road all alone
It's no one's fault but my own
It's the path I've chosen to go
Frozen as snow I show no emotion whatsoever so
Don't ask me why I have no love for these motherfucking hoes


... before I put that gun to my temple
I told you this

And I would've done anything for you
To show you how much I adored you
But it's over now
It's too late to save our love
Just promise me you'll think of me every time you look up in the sky and see a star 'cause imma


I'm a space bound...



  Cum as putea sa nu iubesc acest cantec, cand el este printre cele mai scumpe pe care le iubesc? Eminem e un geniu, iar cantecele sale, indeosebi acesta... Ei bine, mie-mi ajunge la inima. Stiindu-mi greselile, sunt lucruri care ma ating, si totusi nu mai pot schimba nimic. Imi ramane doar sa zambesc, sa trec mai departe..


Trixie D.